Looking for a Medical Marijuana Doctor?
Who is eligible for a Low THC oil medical marijuana card?
Georgia patients who suffer from one or more of the following eight disorders may be eligible for exemption from prosecution for possessing low THC, CBD-rich medical cannabis oil that contains up to 5% THC:
- Cancer, when such diagnosis is end stage or the treatment produces related wasting illness or recalcitrant nausea and vomiting
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage
- Seizure disorders related to diagnosis of epilepsy or trauma related head injuries
- Multiple sclerosis, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage
- Crohn’s disease
- Mitochondrial disease
- Parkinson’s disease, when such diagnosis is sever or end stage
- Sickle cell disease, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage
- Tourette’s syndrome, when such syndrome is diagnosed as severe
- Autism spectrum disorder, when (a) patient is 18 years of age or more, or (b) patient is less than 18 years of age and diagnosed with severe autism
- Epidermolysis bullosa
- Alzheimer’s disease, when such disease is severe or end stage
- AIDS when such syndrome is severe or end stage
- Peripheral neuropathy, when symptoms are severe or end stage
- Patient is in hospice program, either as inpatient or outpatient
- Intractable pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder resulting from direct exposure to or witnessing of a trauma for a patient who is at least 18 years of age
Where do I buy low THC oil?
Unfortunately Georgia’s low THC oil law is little more than a decriminalization effort for certain types of cannabis-based products. The law does not establish an in-state production or dispensary system, and patients are left to their own devices to find the medical cannabis oil that they need. We may be able to help you get low THC oil. Let us know what your situation is by completing the form below and we will get back to you.
If you are looking for a source for lab tested low THC oil please complete the form below.